Furntech Agencies is a distributor and wholesaler based in Windhoek, Namibia. The company exists 22 years and have been the official distributor of Samsung Consumer Electronics in Namibia since its existence. We are also an appointed agent for, among others, Whirlpool, KIC, Kenwood / Delonghi Home Appliances, and Samsung Air conditioning. Our comprehensive range of products includes the following:
- TV’s, LCD’s, plasma screens and LCD Monitors.
- Audio visual equipment, e.g. hi-fi’s and home theatre, DVD recorders /
- players, etc.
- Freezers, refrigerators, wine chillers, bar fridges, dishwashers,
- microwave ovens.
- Laundry-related appliances, i.e. washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Built-in cooking appliances, including ovens, hoods and hobs.
- Kenwood and Delonghi Home Appliance range, including kettles, toasters,
- blenders, deep fryers, coffee makers, irons, food processors, bread makers, heaters
- Air conditioning, e.g. room air-conditioning / split units, commercial air conditioning / under ceiling / cassette units, DVR Systems including heating and cooling solutions, etc.
- Furntech distribute as wholesaler to independent businesses and large regional groups in the Namibian market. We do not trade to the end user or as retailer. The majority of all SA Based Mass and Furniture stores trading in Namibia are supplied by Furntech, as well as general supply to the following market sectors: Independent Retail, Developers, Hospitality, Corporates, Government, SME, etc.
Our premises is situated at no 3 Adolf Naruseb Street, Prosperita, Windhoek from where we service the entire Namibian market. All local deliveries are done with our own vehicles and outskirt deliveries done with third-party delivery companies. We have a 2500sqm warehouse, and bulk stock consumer electronics at any given point in time. We also have a show room at our offices, allowing for product viewing by our customers and secondly product knowledge training. The benefit for our customers are the fact that we assist with the retail side of the business, driving promotional activity as well as giving product knowledge training and assisting with POS material. Our weekly contact with each and every store throughout Namibia, on stock availability / demand ensure that customers do not overstock themselves and that they could replenish daily / weekly as and when required. All slow moving stock within retail store level, we assist in creating excitement to sell. Furntech Agencies also facilitate all warranty claims and ensure the structuring of well-equipped service agents throughout Namibia.